Enjoy this timeless sophistication of this round glass keepsake box.
- Using a clear glass with an embossed vintage texture and then slumping the glass over a mold in a kiln creates the soft curved sides. To continue the vintage style the top features beveled glass pieces and accented with a pink rose stained glass.
- A textured glass bottom shimmers and shines in the light to cast brilliant shapes and colors across the tabletop.
- Perched on round ball feet this large glass box also features beaded edging and a chain on the inside to support the top when it is open.
- The metal trim and solder have been antiqued with a charcoal patina and a wax applied keeping it beautiful for years to come. Polish with a soft dry cloth.
- Feel comfortable to know all J Devlin products are made with lead free solder to protect you and the environment.
This intriguing glass jewelry box makes a special home for your most prized trinkets and favorite jewelry pieces. Sophisticated yet fun, this keepsake box works well alone or paired with other J Devlin glass pieces. It is a unique an ideal gift for your mom, daughter, friend or as an addition to your own vanity. Each glass box is carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans using a copper foil and solder technique developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800’s. This age-old art form combined with 21st century designs creates the perfect combination for unique home décor.
Dimensions & Care
6 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Buff with dry cloth as needed
Shipping and Returns
Now offering free shipping on all orders within U.S.
(exclusions may apply)
Now Shipping to Alaska!
We're excited to announce that we will now ship via USPS to Alaska at the rates listed below:
- Orders over $100 ship for FREE
- Orders under $100 ship for only $10.00
Priority/rush shipping is not available for Alaska orders at this time.
Standard Shipping and Processing
Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for processing your order, handling and packing the delicate products you purchase, delivering them to you, and covering any related overhead. Orders that are placed before 2 p.m. Central time are typically shipped from our warehouse the same day, some exceptions may apply. Most purchases are expected to arrive within five (5) to seven (7) business days of receipt of the order.
Standard Shipping Charges
All orders shipped via regular ground service qualify for FREE shipping!!!
Priority/rush shipping is available for an additional charge.
Rush Delivery and Processing
Rush delivery is available for an added fee. All orders placed Monday through Thursday before 12 p.m. Central time will arrive in two to three business days. All orders are shipped using Priority Mail with the United States Postal Service. We do not deliver to PO box addresses.
We only ship to the United States.
At J Devlin Glass Art, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of the unique quality merchandise we sell. Attention to the design, materials, safety, and construction of these unique products is our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase. Notify us of any damage, and we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in “.99.”