- Personalized First Communion gifts make lifetime keepsakes.
- The ‘cross’ and ‘First Communion’ are standard and will appear on this keepsake box, you may personalize with two additional lines. The engraved cross and lettering will appear in white frost on the clear beveled glass top.
- This keepsake box features colored translucent glass on the sides, a clear beveled top with an iridescent in the bottom that shimmers with a rainbow of colors. Metal edge detailing on the hinged lid, round ball feet and a chain on the inside that supports the top when it is open add to the vintage charm and style of this unique keepsake box.
- This handcrafted stained glass box has been made with lead free solder to protect you and the environment. The metal trim and solder has also been stained with an antique charcoal patina and a wax applied to the picture frame keeping it beautiful for years to come. Polish with a soft dry cloth if necessary.
- J DEVLIN - has been designing and manufacturing quality glass home decor since 1999. Please enjoy this exclusive and original design.
Personalized First Communion gifts make lifetime keepsakes. As a special commemorative gift this J. Devlin keepsake box is the ideal gift for a girl making her First Holy Communion. Perfectly sized to hold trinkets, treasures or a favorite jewelry piece. Make it even better! Customize! The ‘cross’ and ‘First Communion’ are standard and will appear on this keepsake box, you may personalize with two additional lines. The engraved cross and lettering will appear in white frost on the clear beveled glass top. Softly textured aquamarine blue glass sides are accented with a clear crystal top and when you open the lid, you will find the iridescent glass in the bottom shimmers with color. Metal edging on the hinged lid, round ball feet and a chain on the inside that supports the top when it is open are all part of detailing you can expect on J. Devlin products. Each glass box is carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans using a copper foil and solder technique developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800’s. This age-old art form combined with 21st century designs creates the perfect combination for unique home décor. All designs are J Devlin originals and exclusive.
Shipping and Returns
Now offering free shipping on all orders within U.S.
(exclusions may apply)
Now Shipping to Alaska!
We're excited to announce that we will now ship via USPS to Alaska at the rates listed below:
- Orders over $100 ship for FREE
- Orders under $100 ship for only $10.00
Priority/rush shipping is not available for Alaska orders at this time.
Standard Shipping and Processing
Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for processing your order, handling and packing the delicate products you purchase, delivering them to you, and covering any related overhead. Orders that are placed before 2 p.m. Central time are typically shipped from our warehouse the same day, some exceptions may apply. Most purchases are expected to arrive within five (5) to seven (7) business days of receipt of the order.
Standard Shipping Charges
All orders shipped via regular ground service qualify for FREE shipping!!!
Priority/rush shipping is available for an additional charge.
Rush Delivery and Processing
Rush delivery is available for an added fee. All orders placed Monday through Thursday before 12 p.m. Central time will arrive in two to three business days. All orders are shipped using Priority Mail with the United States Postal Service. We do not deliver to PO box addresses.
We only ship to the United States.
At J Devlin Glass Art, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of the unique quality merchandise we sell. Attention to the design, materials, safety, and construction of these unique products is our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase. Notify us of any damage, and we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in “.99.”