- Capture that precious moment in a J. Devlin Glass Art First Communion picture frame custom engraved for a son, daughter, grandson or granddaughter.
- This table top glass picture frame combines translucent pale grey and antique yellow (beige) accented with a textured clear. There are three glass engraving areas the panel on the right comes standard with First Communion the panel on the top and the bottom can be personalized.
- Triangular glass sides and base support this photo frame adding stability and style unique to J Devlin. Ascetically pleasing from all angles, and photos are easily inserted into the back. Holds a 4x6 vertical photo.
- This handcrafted stained glass frame has been made with lead free solder to protect you and the environment. The metal trim and solder has also been stained with an antique charcoal patina and a wax applied to the picture frame keeping it beautiful for years to come. Polish with a soft dry cloth if necessary.
- J Devlin has been designing and manufacturing quality glass home decor since 1999. Please enjoy this exclusive and original design.
Personalized First Communion gifts make lifetime keepsakes! Let us custom engrave this beautiful photo frame for a girl or boy making their First Holy Communion Embracing the arts and crafts style this colorful stained glass picture frame combines translucent pale grey and antique yellow (beige) accented with a textured clear. There are three glass engraving areas the panel on the right comes standard with First Communion the panel on the top and the bottom can be personalized. Lettering will be engraved and will appear in white frost on the clear glass. Help celebrate their faith with a personalized First Holy Communion gift for a girl or boy. This 4x6 vertical (portrait) picture frame features clear glass sides providing stability and style unique to J Devlin frames. It is ascetically pleasing from all angles and your photo can be easily inserted into the back. Each picture frame is carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans using a copper foil and solder technique developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800’s. This age-old art form combined with 21st century designs creates the perfect combination for unique home décor. All designs are J Devlin originals…enjoy!