- The engraved panel on the top of this card box features a sparkling clear texture with crystal cuts and accented with a glass referred to as ‘Antique Veil’. The bottom of this gift card box has an iridescent glass which shimmers with soft colors.
- This two piece wedding card box has a removable top with a slot for cards to drop through. You will find it easy to use and a stunning addition to your wedding and home décor.
- Personalize with name, wedding date and monogram initial. Engraved lettering will appear as a white frost on the clear glass panel. Scrolling artwork is standard and will appear on your wedding keepsake box.
- This handcrafted stained glass box has been made with lead free solder to protect you and the environment. The metal trim and solder have also been stained with an antique charcoal patina and a wax applied keeping it beautiful for years to come.
This wedding card holder has elegance, style and class which makes it a beautiful accessory for your wedding reception and as a keepsake for wedding memorabilia. The top of this wedding card box features a sparkling clear trim in a glass known as 'Antique Veil' and a clear texture with crystal cuts has been used on the sides of the top. The removable lid also features a slit on top to allow your guest to easily insert cards. The bottom has an iridescent glass which shimmers with rainbow colors. Personalize this J Devlin original with your initial, names and wedding date.
Dimensions & Care
11 1/8" x 9" x 7 1/8"
Care: Buff with dry cloth as needed
Shipping and Returns
Now offering free shipping on all orders within U.S.
(exclusions may apply)
Now Shipping to Alaska!
We're excited to announce that we will now ship via USPS to Alaska at the rates listed below:
- Orders over $100 ship for FREE
- Orders under $100 ship for only $10.00
Priority/rush shipping is not available for Alaska orders at this time.
Standard Shipping and Processing
Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for processing your order, handling and packing the delicate products you purchase, delivering them to you, and covering any related overhead. Orders that are placed before 2 p.m. Central time are typically shipped from our warehouse the same day, some exceptions may apply. Most purchases are expected to arrive within five (5) to seven (7) business days of receipt of the order.
Standard Shipping Charges
All orders shipped via regular ground service qualify for FREE shipping!!!
Priority/rush shipping is available for an additional charge.
Rush Delivery and Processing
Rush delivery is available for an added fee. All orders placed Monday through Thursday before 12 p.m. Central time will arrive in two to three business days. All orders are shipped using Priority Mail with the United States Postal Service. We do not deliver to PO box addresses.
We only ship to the United States.
At J Devlin Glass Art, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of the unique quality merchandise we sell. Attention to the design, materials, safety, and construction of these unique products is our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase. Notify us of any damage, and we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in “.99.”