- This glass picture frame combines translucent pale green and antique yellow (beige) accented with a textured clear. Use this table top picture frame for a 4x6 or 5x7 vertical photo.
- There are three glass engraving areas you can personalize for a baptism gift. The lettering will appear in white frost on the clear glass.
- Triangular glass sides and base support this photo frame adding stability and style unique to J Devlin. Ascetically pleasing from all angles, and photos are easily inserted into the back. Holds a 4x6 or 5x7 vertical photo.
- This handcrafted stained glass frame has been made with lead free solder to protect you and the environment. The metal trim and solder has also been stained with an antique charcoal patina and a wax applied to the picture frame keeping it beautiful for years to come. Polish with a soft dry cloth if necessary.
- J Devlin has been designing and manufacturing quality glass home decor since 1999. Please enjoy this exclusive and original design.
Personalized baptism gifts make lifetime keepsakes! Let us custom engrave this beautiful glass picture frame for a or girl or boy commemorating their baptism. Embracing the arts and crafts style this colorful stained glass picture frame combines translucent pale green and antique yellow (beige) accented with a textured clear. There are three glass engraving areas you can personalize with the religious occasion, name and date. Lettering will be engraved and will appear in white frost on the clear glass. Help celebrate their faith with a personalized baptism gift for a girl or boy. This 4x6 or 5x7 vertical picture frame features clear glass sides providing stability and style unique to J Devlin frames. It is ascetically pleasing from all angles and your photo can be easily inserted into the back. Each picture frame is carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans using a copper foil and solder technique developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the late 1800’s. This age-old art form combined with 21st century designs creates the perfect combination for unique home décor. All designs are J Devlin originals…enjoy! Capture that precious moment in a J. Devlin Glass Art baptism picture frame custom engraved for a son, daughter, goddaughter, godson, godmother or godfather.
Shipping and Returns
Now offering free shipping on all orders within U.S.
(exclusions may apply)
Now Shipping to Alaska!
We're excited to announce that we will now ship via USPS to Alaska at the rates listed below:
- Orders over $100 ship for FREE
- Orders under $100 ship for only $10.00
Priority/rush shipping is not available for Alaska orders at this time.
Standard Shipping and Processing
Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for processing your order, handling and packing the delicate products you purchase, delivering them to you, and covering any related overhead. Orders that are placed before 2 p.m. Central time are typically shipped from our warehouse the same day, some exceptions may apply. Most purchases are expected to arrive within five (5) to seven (7) business days of receipt of the order.
Standard Shipping Charges
All orders shipped via regular ground service qualify for FREE shipping!!!
Priority/rush shipping is available for an additional charge.
Rush Delivery and Processing
Rush delivery is available for an added fee. All orders placed Monday through Thursday before 12 p.m. Central time will arrive in two to three business days. All orders are shipped using Priority Mail with the United States Postal Service. We do not deliver to PO box addresses.
We only ship to the United States.
At J Devlin Glass Art, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of the unique quality merchandise we sell. Attention to the design, materials, safety, and construction of these unique products is our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase. Notify us of any damage, and we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price that ends in “.99.”